Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that didn't make it to the Peppermill at Hot August Nites, and the cruise and BBQ, you missed out. You missed out on lots of good food, some very good people, and some VERY cool Vintage Automotive "VMF Reno 2002" hats, compliments of whisperer. The Reno cruise was fun, and we SOOO appreciated all the food, the hats, your company, and of course the 3 or 4 jump starts.

For the BAMA club, and all that worked at that show, you did a fabulous job. That was a very organized, very fun show, even if I didn't get best of show (must have been the messed up paint under the gas cap that kept me from it *LOL*).

It was fun to meet even more VMFers this weekend and always fun to see again those that I previously had the pleasure of meeting. I've said it before and will say it again, the VMF people are a special group of people. It just continues to amaze me how very genuine, and how giving all the people are that make up this fantastic site.

Having covered 2 VMF events in 2 states in 2 days, though, I'm now as far behind in posts as I am tired. I'll have to catch up tommorrow.

THANKS AGAIN, ALL VMFERS! It was just an incredible, incredible weekend!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
John: While I didn't have the opportunity to meet up with the VMFrs during HAN, I hope you guys had a good time. I do remember seeing your car. I couldnt attend the bbq this year because it conflicted with the show-n-shine on Saturday. Maybe next year you guys can coordinate something for one of the evenings or something so those registered in HAN can meet up with you as well. I hope that you guys enjoyed HAN and will come up next year...despite the riots. (Gees, I still dont understand that). I hope all of you VMFrs made it back home ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts