Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Scotty I'm here now! :D Thanks Brian for checking on us, :) We where on vacation down in texas for 10 days, and didn't log on at all. I don't usually post when I'm leaving town so the BAD GUYS don't visit while we are gone :( . We are planning to go west for our next trip so Scotty have the Saleen-Roush-convertible Blkstlln ready to go cruisin" ::

I trust all is well with my freinds in the PNW. We are great here.

OH YEAH let the fun begin, :D

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Brent!?!??!!? :(
WTF?

To make up for that, you can give me the keys to Shelly for the weekend. DRIVE IT LIKE YA RENTED IT! ::

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
and I'll take "Sherry" :: ::

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Make sure you bring Melinda along too! :: ;)

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
What? Oh!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bad :p I probably forgot to mention i'm somewhat dyslexic. ::

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
You were gone? :: :: How's my other Babe? :: Well let me know when you are up this way and I'll have you covered in the car department.. ;)

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Babes here are just great ::. And she thanks you for asking. So what is the deal with your babes, have they caught on :: or have you given up on keeping that many happy ::

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
:: No, not a caught thing..they all knew of each other..I simply met a wonderful Lady...Geez she even likes the smell of exhaust! :: :p ;)

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
...Geez she even likes the smell of exhaust! :: :p ;)
That's great Scotty, she's a keeper. My wife HATES the smell of my exhaust. I usually pull the sheets tight around my neck to try to keep it contained and not asphyxiate her!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts