Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you for helping me out with me Tachometer question. I really appreciate it and its time like that I realize how much this site helps me (actually, the people in it are the ones helping). I just felt it should you should be properly thanked, so, I hope this works. Anyway, THANKS. This forum still amazes me with its knowledge, because I have NEVER had a question replied with an answer that didn't work. Its a good thing the people on this site are as helpful as Johnpro, 66stangFB, and Boss351. Later!!!

G

·
You are absolutely right. I search the forums every night, even if I don't have any questions, just so I don't miss some very good advice that is being given to someone else. I never know if two weeks from now I all of a sudden have something go wrong, and I already know somewhere to start because I saw a post about it earlier. Thanks alot guys, you yous have saved me some money in mechanic bills because you have given me the info to do things myself. Hopefully someday I will be good enough with cars that I can pass information along just like you.

·
Gone but never forgotten
25,239 Posts
Geez, I feel honored. Like Boss351, said though, no thanks are necessary. It gives us something to do when we're not playing with our cars. We should probably thank people for asking questions *LOL*.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts