Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you for helping me out with me Tachometer question. I really appreciate it and its time like that I realize how much this site helps me (actually, the people in it are the ones helping). I just felt it should you should be properly thanked, so, I hope this works. Anyway, THANKS. This forum still amazes me with its knowledge, because I have NEVER had a question replied with an answer that didn't work. Its a good thing the people on this site are as helpful as Johnpro, 66stangFB, and Boss351. Later!!!

G

·
0 Posts
You are absolutely right. I search the forums every night, even if I don't have any questions, just so I don't miss some very good advice that is being given to someone else. I never know if two weeks from now I all of a sudden have something go wrong, and I already know somewhere to start because I saw a post about it earlier. Thanks alot guys, you yous have saved me some money in mechanic bills because you have given me the info to do things myself. Hopefully someday I will be good enough with cars that I can pass information along just like you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts