Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say thanks for the great customer service. I am replacing the engine compartment's wiring harnesses on a 1965 GT due to brittleness and age. I received a harness Where the vendor label did not match the NPD label. The harness I received was not correct. I called NPD in Ventura. I could tell they were very busy but the sales person handled the issue very professionally. I had the correct part in 2 days (Arizona). The Alloy Metal Products harnesses look very nice.

Thanks again NPD.

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
Alloy Metal are the best wiring harness out there And NPD customer Service is 2nd to none.

Reactions: 2+2=GT350

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
There's a reason why in the past 40 yrs I put Rick's kids all through school and probably paid
1/3 of his mortgage

Reactions: swooshdave and rpm

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Now this is strange. I figured it was just me and a rare fluke but I've also recently received two different parts from NPD (FLA and MI stores) where the NPD label didn't match the manufacturer label.

They took care of it of course when I called, but it's strange to see three different parts now with mismatched labelling.
I guess that says something about how well NPD does that 3 wrong parts sounds like a problem out of an inventory of millions, but it's still weird to see.

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
Now this is strange. I figured it was just me and a rare fluke but I've also recently received two different parts from NPD (FLA and MI stores) where the NPD label didn't match the manufacturer label.

They took care of it of course when I called, but it's strange to see three different parts now with mismatched labelling.
I guess that says something about how well NPD does that 3 wrong parts sounds like a problem out of an inventory of millions, but it's still weird to see.
Contact Rick @69bossnine he’ll likely want to look into the specific parts to see if it they are all mismarked or you just managed to find the few wrong ones.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I'll comment on Monday when I can type it.. lol

Rick
The guy is hanging out (working) in Kissimmee at the auction and is still keeping his ear/eyes on the ongoings of our forum. Plus he still has time to chime in. (y)

John

Reactions: Grabber70Mach
1 - 8 of 8 Posts