Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, while 49,999,000 people in the North East don't know the cause of the power outage that struck last night, there is some speculation as to the cause. The President has ruled out Terrorism...so there is only one reason left:

THE CURSE OF MIDLIFE...

It has spread. He came up to Delaware and he must have passed the curse on. Now the whole world is doomed. It used to be contained to VMFers...but now the disease has spread to 50 million unsuspecting citizens. It's only a matter of time before the world collapses in on itself.

Slade

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Last night he said he was in Wilmington in a blackout. wonder what type of blackout he meant :: ::. Wilmington wasnt in the dark....was it?

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
ROFLMAO

I'm glad that I'm the only one at work right now, I laughed so loud that the whole office would have thought I was loosing it. That was great :: ::.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Here's what the normally vibrant lower Manhattan skyline looked like last night:

http://hurtle.com/pics/blackout/P1010038.JPG

A few things to note:
1) The small lit up building on the left is part of the World Financial Center and the ferries to NJ stop there so I guess they got generators considering the crowds (no other way to get to NJ).

2) You normally can't see the stars over Manhattan

3) Reflections of the the buildings normaly light the Hudson so you can tell there's a river out there. Not last night.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Shortly before the blackout began, Midlife was heard saying: "I wonder what this switch does?"

;) ;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
This Just In: At 4:00PM yesterday The NYPD recived reports of Pink flamingos chewing on power lines ::. Now they think that the callers were right, there were pink flamingos chewing on the power lines. ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Whats this? MIDLIFE is in town for a visit and I didn't even get an invite?

Tsk tsk tsk.

-Studio-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts