Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
With that paint I'd say Class 3 Modified/Judged or Class 4 Peoples Choice. Laurie says once we get there all that can get sorted out. I'd say Class 3.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Just made reservations for my rooms, and The 67 will not be Red White and Blue...It will be Black Cherry by next week...We have been busting hump to complete it by Christmas...For a big bow on the roof in the Driveway for SWMBO...

She knows about the car, but hasn't seen it...Is she going to be surprised...

Mel ::

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Man I must be loosin' it. I didn't remember replying to that post already. :: Being a child of the '70's sometimes haunts me. Ah those were the days,....I think. Don'tca love Darma's Dad? *LOL* Anyway, where was I ::

Have you settled on a Class and sent in your Registration also?

I guess I do remember seeing a Black Cherry Post now that you remind me. (see first paragraph) None the less, Fix them leaks. I'm looking into planning a couple activities for for the trip to keep it interesting. ::

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Not reged yet...

Gotta wait for Payday...Stretched thin right now...

Mel

·
Administrator
19,471 Posts
We've just added an on-line registration form for our show. It's on the Mustang Mania registration/info page at

www.opmctucson.org

·
Administrator
19,471 Posts
Great, Angelo! ::

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Not sure if Laurie got my registration, but I have a room and am registered, I think...

So put me down for sure and I will meet up with you guuys from SD in El Centro...There's a Sonic there now, maybe we can meet there for a break and eats...We need to figure out a time.

Mel

·
Administrator
19,471 Posts
Yep, I got it, you're registered. ::

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
There are 6 total counting you right now that have registered for the show. There are 7 with hotel reservations. I have another 6 or so that said they're going to join us but have not proven it yet. I'm pretty sure
we'll have at least 12-15 cars make the trip.

·
Administrator
19,471 Posts
I'm calling the hotel tomorrow to tell them we need the WHOLE parking lot this year and to set aside more rooms.

:: :: ::

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Way cool...Lots of cars caravaning is way cool!!!!! The more the better!!!!

And the whole parking lot? Wow!!!! may have to find a new venue next year!

Mel ::

·
Administrator
19,471 Posts
It's a big parking lot! And, there's an adjoining lot in the back where they hold the gem show in February. We're trying to find out if we can get some vendors in, too.

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
UPDATE: We're up to 10 cars with a few more trying to join up. Waiting to hear back from another 1-6 cars from StangNet that are trying also to arrange the one day off from work.
If your on the fence and haven't posted or contacted Laurie or myself yet please do. There are 46 days left until we fire'm up and head'em East. This will be a "Fun Run" for sure. Tune it up, change your oil, adjust your brakes and come join us! ::

·
Administrator
19,471 Posts
We're up to almost 40 cars registered right now, when at this point we normally have about 10. Our own club members haven't even sent their forms in yet for the most part. I imagine we'll get those Wednesday night at our club meeting. I checked with the hotel and we have 19 rooms accounted for so far. The cutoff date is March 1st for our room block. I've warned the hotel that we have a much bigger out of town crowd this year and they're going to track the rooms and add to our block as needed.

I've also requested the whole parking lot and they've doubled our banquet room space. We have plenty of trailer parking room and a hotel that is thrilled to have our show. Can't beat that! ::

21 - 40 of 91 Posts