Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's more to come, but here's the first FULL video of Clone's first burnout at Corn Feed 2...

http://www.rocketcitymustang.com/vmf/gt350clone.wmv

Wait until you see the SECOND one, it was MUCH better! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif There may also be some footage coming of others - TFOB, robbie, Canted Valve..............

MUCH thanks go out to jawstang, who took the video, and mgreene, who was kind enough to transfer from tape to digital format - THANKS! to both of you! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, what sounds like a shift, was actually me backing out of the throttle after hitting the 6500rpm redline! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Them "crate motors" sure can scream! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Yeah baby! Gotta get me one of them crate motors! You can see how much I enjoyed it in the video clapping my hands! I have to save this so I can listen to that sound as I go through my project.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Reminds me of the day I bought my car. It had E78-14 Sears bias ply tires on it. I spent the right rear tire in less than 2000 miles/forums/images/icons/smile.gif. Luckily, the spare was new also.

Very nice video.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Dont thank me thank my son.He took the videos.I cant get them to work but I saw them live and on the tape so no biggie. Post them all.I really want to see Robbies car again.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
HEY I though you were goin to omaha did that not work out?? As far as the car goes we don't have to wait till the next corn feed to go for a ride,We should meet in the city somewhere they are having a cruise or show,besides I think Shelly is gonna go to the next CF,,hey maybe both HEHEHE

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
AAAhhhhhhhh, Fond memories of a GREAT weekend.
Bring on CF3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Good show, but I still liked it better in person...

·
Registered
781 Posts
Not bad Cloney.... but based on this video.....TFOBs has got you beat!!!! However I do know that you left some major rubber deposits!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
JDiehl
70 76B Convert 351 C 4v w/a shaker!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Ya it sure was, I thought you were not going to have ANY rubber left on Cloney when you got done.
Hehe,

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Please dont post the ones of my pitiful 1st attempt. Only post the one where I actually got them spinning!

I have been practicing, so there will be more competition next year!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts