Vintage Mustang Forums banner

The Northeastern Chapter of VMF

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  7DMACH1 
#1 ·
The lights are on, the stools are set, the game is on the big screen, and the Northeast Chapter VMF forum is now open for business.

Look at a map, find PA and highlight everything north and east of the PA/MD/WV corner and that's how you know if your in the NE. Of course I am in MD and we have an honorary member from WV....but for the most part its a good rule of thumb.

This space is not designed to detract from the larger forum, but instead will allow us to share information more focused to our area of the country....this info would include but is not limited to Shows, Clubs, Get Togethers, group projects , etc.

#2 ·
Now I feel special! I am from down south!!!!

#5 ·
Bob, I just looked at your bio and saw that you list military history as a hobby. Same here, although my focus is on WWII with emphasis on the naval war in the Pacific and North Atlantic. Between that interest and classic cars, we might be blood brothers! *LOL*

#8 ·
I just found this Northeast VMF forum. I live in York, PA and look forward to reading about Mustangs and events in this area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.