Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you will remember last week, and some of you will for a while :rofl: at least as long as you new titles hold up. I took a poll to see what you all most want to see running this PNW group. Most of the vote's came to me in the way of PM's because you were scared of the repercussions it might have, (whimps) :winkgrin:.

Well because I was taking the poll, I could swing the vote any way I wanted, (damn thats fun :biggrin:).

Ok this is the way I see it, or rather the way I stuffed the box, Mr. Brian Benthin is still the man :highfive: ::.

Sorry people, I know you had your hopes up but how in the hell would you expect me to follow an act like Brian, nope I just could not live up to the high standards that he has set.

Bri, I'll send you all the names the voted against you and you can dole out the rewards as you see fit :winkgrin:.

:rofl: :rofl:

Merry Christmas guy :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
ahhhh....speach?... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
ahhhh........clap.................clap..............clap..........speech?... :rolleyes:

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe he's shy

:lol:

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
<tap, tap, tap>Is this thing on? Ahem....

I'd like to thank my constituents for re-electing me to the non-paid-appointed postion I'm already burdened with.

I'd also like to thank you all for sticking with me through the whole campaign contribution/intern misappropriation/drunken posting scandal. It was a tough time for me personally and your support was much appreciated...and to whomever buried the body, "Thanks Brutha".

Here's to a kinder/gentler PNW VMF in '06 (yeah right). ;)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Bri, I'll send you all the names the voted against you and you can dole out the rewards as you see fit .
Why you double crossin....tofu eatin, soft skinned, tree huggin traitor! :chainsaw:

Bri....don't believe him....and even if true, remember that anything said was "the old dog". The new improved born again dog will vote 4 u, and stand guard for his trusted leader. :rolleyes:

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why you double crossin....tofu eatin, soft skinned, tree huggin traitor! :chainsaw:

LOL Bri, he voted twice :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,125 Posts
stand quard for his trusted leader
OMG!!! What a kiss up! :no:

Your starting to sound like one of those little dogs that are only good for peeing on a shoe. :shocked2:

Where is that mean bull dog???? :highfive:

Don't let Exchevman get you down. He probability could not tear his way out of a wet paper bag. :lol: :joker: Once you stuff him into it. :horror:

Troy :paranoid:

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had to go back and do a recount, yep I was right. Good ol Troy voted 6 times, twice under his name and 4 under false. Come to think of it, he even used your name Brian :naive:.

:winkgrin:.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Sounds like a true Californian, fixin results to fit his needs. Who the hell in their right mind would vote for the govenator!

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LMAO :highfive:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Your starting to sound like one of those little dogs that are only good for peeing on a shoe.
Troy....do you really want to be Noobie and excluded from games for life? You must see the error in your ways, and make required attitude adjustment to become "whole again". :shocked2:

Join with me friend, lets go hand in hand, and join our PNW brothers in the fight for peace and harmony. At the end of our journey lies a Shangri-la of vintage concours Mustangs, with open roads and fellow motorists willing to pull over and let their faster brothers by.

At the end of the day, we will have our trusted place in the community, and we will walk together and.....
piss on every shoe in the village.
:rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,125 Posts
let's go hand and hand
:puke:

Sorry I like females. ::

join with me friend
Hmmm! I think I did this one before. :wall: THAT'S how I got noobie :no: I hate noobie :chainsaw:

I do like the idea of peeing on shoe's , Let's start with BriNator. I have a little baggy of poo and a lighter. :lol:
The neighbors dog is a good supplier for this.
:winkgrin:

Troy :highfive:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
The neighbors dog is a good supplier for this
Excellent idea. I can get my grandpa to help also....he can really get ripe. :biggrin:

http://www.ppdbillet.com/69%20Mach%201/funpics/ugly-dog.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts