Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!! Just a few small things like the washer bottle and stuff like that. It's been alot of work (fun) over the last 3 years. Most of the steel under it was rotten and needed replaced. All work was done by me except spraying the paint. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Randy

·
Registered
333 Posts
Very Very Nice!!!!!!!!

G

·
Nice car. I have a 70 vert that was all rotted away after sitting under an oak for 12 years with no top. I also did everything except replace the top myself. I really like the side scoops-where did you get them and how are they installed?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The side scoops are repo 69/70 shellby vert side scoops. I ordered from NPD. They are held on with 3 studs. I just didn't like the looks of the standard ones for the 69 verts and coupes on my car after it was painted and reassembled. OH and just a note, so I don't get flamed, red was the factory color. Randy

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
sweettttttttttt! :: :: :: :: ::

1 - 11 of 11 Posts