Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,410 Posts
Not a Mustang story but a parallel. I'm driving my 78 F150 FWD (Lifted, Big tires, long tube headers, mystery cam, loud exhaust) one morning circa 2015 going to the Scout Camp in the desert just West of Tucson. I'm in a group of trucks that were all no older than 5 years. Because I was known to be frequently working on mine the other dads somehow had the impression my truck was not reliable, the heavy patina contributed to that. The truck, a Tucson truck its whole life, was wearing the well baked, original silver and blue paint, some areas had no paint and were more surface rust than anything else.....

So we are going along and a guy pulls up next to me driving along at about 60 MPH frantically waving his hands and pointing at me. So I pull over off the side of the road and all of the other dads behind follow me off and those in front turn around to come back and check on me. In the meantime I am out doing a walk-around when the guy who was waving at me pulled in and I ask what is the problem. Turns out there was no problem, he wanted to buy the truck.... The dads jokingly asked I no longer drive to events with them...

· Registered
1,410 Posts
A few years back, I was leaving my parents house in my mustang, and I just reached the first intersection in the residential area that I was driving thru. A couple in their 50’s were approaching on the sidewalk, about to cross. I stop to let them cross, and the wife (a very hefty lady) pointed at my car to mention how nice it looked. It seemed that pointing and walking were two activities that she was not prepared to execute simultaneously, and subsequently sprained her ankle as she took a misstep off the curb, and ate concrete.

I pulled over to help, ended up having an ambulance, a fire truck, and police all show up…

Sent from the interwebs... where else?
Have you heard from her lawyer yet? You will probably be held responsible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts