Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a rebuilt Dynaco 70 I listen to sometimes. Not enough though. I just stream music. I know it’s just wrong but I don’t have much vinyl.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a rebuilt Dynaco 70 I listen to sometimes. Not enough though. I just stream music. I know it’s just wrong but I don’t have much vinyl.
I’m a low volt integrator, so I have Whole House Audio, most of that is streaming. It’s just background music, works great and introduces me to all kinds of great music. When I like something I find it on vinyl. My wife and I do about an hour, maybe two most week nights. Been doing it for about 9 years. Sometimes I take 2-3 hours on a weekend. Once a month 4-5 of us guys get together and each bring a bottle and a couple records. We tube swap, horse trade gear and really enjoy it. It’s been two months already since this pandemic...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice drink choices. I am a huge Tequila fan, have 27 different types on hand right now. Casamigos Anejo is my favorite reasonably loved sipping tequilas. (I see you are drinking Reposado)
I try not to discriminate.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha so nice my friend! I have three passions in life, ok that’s a lie but three of my favorites - 60’s Mustangs, Home Theatre and Audio and Tequila!

You’ve got some nice stuff! In the top pic, what’s the bottle next to the blanco Don Julio?

·
Registered
758 Posts
I think you're bullshitting. That's your garage, right? Right?

·
Registered
758 Posts
I've stuck with Bulleit for the last 20 years. If you haven't tried it, you should.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I don’t follow?
(Giving the joke away sucks, but if you don't follow maybe it was a bad joke)

...you said you didn't want to work on your car and showed the things you were doing instead of working on your car. Your car is just off camera because you're also working on your car while you're enjoying your other luxuries because who actually wouldn't like to work on their Mustang?

·
Registered
7,678 Posts
You’ve got some nice stuff! In the top pic, what’s the bottle next to the blanco Don Julio?
Haha so do you!

My Stereo equipment is nice but a bit boring. I am guilty of streaming everything these days. I did just upgrade my family room and TV room with some nice Samsung Q90rs and am so glad I did it before the pandemic. It’s been nice for the whole family.

Thinking you mean this

Pretty good and a nice presentation.

The Don Julio Real and the Herradura Seleccion Suprema are my pricey bottles but I got them both for amazing prices.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've stuck with Bulleit for the last 20 years. If you haven't tried it, you should.
I really like Bourbon (note the bottle of Angels Envy) but I just can’t drink it. Something about the corn in bourbon makes me sick when I drink it... it’s sad cause I really enjoy bourbon.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Haha so do you!

My Stereo equipment is nice but a bit boring. I am guilty of streaming everything these days. I did just upgrade my family room and TV room with some nice Samsung Q90rs and am so glad I did it before the pandemic. It’s been nice for the whole family.

Thinking you mean this

Pretty good and a nice presentation.

The Don Julio Real and the Herradura Seleccion Suprema are my pricey bottles but I got them both for amazing prices.
Yep that’s the very one. Never come across that before. My all time hands down favorite Tequila is anything Arricife does. Amazing tequila. Closest yet different I can find state side is the Anejo Riazul. It’s not the best state side, but it’s the closet to the Ariciffe tequila.

I love my Stereo rig. I’ve got some money in it... But you really don’t have to spend a bunch of money to really enjoy good audio and have cool gear.. here’s a pick of my office rig. All garage sale super cheap gear. I probably wouldn’t think your audio gear is boring. I think I love my $25 Pioneer turntable as my main one. That little SE tube amp off eBay was $225 with shipping.

‘Manly. I see you removed and stacked a shelf to fit the 1942 bottle. Problem solver extraordinaire.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts