Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In further response from the message posted yesterday about our Customer Service Dept.

After an extensive search, I cannot find any references to the type of language this gentleman discussed yesterday.

Although I cannot be 100% certain that this did or didn't occur, it makes me a little curious as to the intention here as neither the management staff nor I were contacted before posting this in a public forum.

As the founder of this company, I would like to make completely clear that we have not received the overall success that we have by treating people in this manner. Our staff is trained to be curteous and helpful in all situations. Also, we are aware of some programming inconsistencies from the earlier stages of our development. These inconsistencies could conflict with some browsers/operating systems. We are addressing these issues and constantly improving and expanding the content of this website.

We get plenty of positive feedback from our customers saying they really prefer our format and enjoy just browsing around our site for entertainment value as well as a great source for all their Mustang needs.

I would hope that Mr Flak uses a little more discression in the future and gets legal advise about slander/defamation prior to posting things of this nature in a public forum, for whatever the reason.

Those of you who have dealt with us in the past and stood in our defense, thank you.

Anyone that has any problems with our website or my staff can feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank you for your continued support and Happy Mustangin'

Jay Jacquemoud, President
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
As a business owner, I always wanted customers and especially employees to complain to the person who had the power to correct the problem.

I have had to can people because they complained to other employees (bitched) about something they didn't like and not to me or my staff that could have explained the policy or fixed the problem. You are absolutely right. Was there another agenda here? Good Luck.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a name correction here. The posting person's name was Mr. Zieroh Tardy.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Mr. Jacquemoud. I read the original message and all 31 responses after seeing this "further response". I noted in this message that you said you coudn't be 100% sure that the "screw you" message didn't come from your customer service people and yet you proceed to threaten Zeiroh with a "slander/defamation" action. You defend your customer service on one hand and then demonstarate a clear lack of sensativity to this particular customer's feelings on your part. You should have let it stand at your apology in the previous thread. That left you and your company looking like a customer friendly group that had a single unfortunate lapse. I don't know what you were thinking when you wrote this further response, but you were wrong. From the standpoint of this fellow small business man, you'd already said the right thing and that was enough.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
right on the money Ragtop!!

what a LOT of casual "visitors" fail to realize is that a large majority of the VMF "family" are people who come here to just talk Mustangs and occasionally blow off some steam. If you dont want to read a "rant" (as we so fondly refer to them here at the forum), then dont click your mouse on them. For someone, especially a vendor, to come here and blatantly threaten to take some kind of "legal action" is not only uncalled for but totally ludicrous. Good luck in "cyber court".....

"its better to stay silent and be thought of as a fool, then to open your mouth and erase all doubt......"

randy

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
Hey Moron, why dont you get it right? Im not the one who posted the message to begin with! I simply informed you about it, so before you use someones name in this kind of way, maybe you should contact your lawyer!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ken,

I must have missed this thread when it first went around, I just stumbled on it quite by accident. Thanks for your response, it was well written and completely appropriate.

I have just responded to Jay's latest posting in a private email, as I don't feel responding here would serve any further purpose.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts