Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been chatting with VMF folks around the world, trading license plates and other stuff and have become pals with several.

One in particular, aussiemach69, works in aviation and had to come to North America on business. One of his stops was in Toronto, which is only four hours east from Detroit. So Laura and I went up for the weekend and spent time with Doug and Liz. Had a good time, at least for the first six or seven hours drinking!

Long story short, you can never tell where you'll meet friends. The Internet is a great tool, I think all of us would agree!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yeah. tell me about it. They let all sorts in here.......and by the way, I thought that the 6 hours of drinking was the initiation ::, 'cause lets face it with the state our cars are in .....we have a LOT of time to kill before they get on the road! By the way here is the post number (# 752115) to the post I made on our get together. Catch up with you soon.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
I can't wait for the wife to finish school and then I will have the time do those things such as traveling to meet others and maybe even start going to the bigger car shows. All in time I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts