Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning, I'm driving my daughter's car with the uncapped headers to the exhaust shop. I have to go about 5 miles down some very busy streets, through the middle of Roseville. I'm trying to keep the decibels down, but there's only so much you can do with open headers *LOL*.

I'm cruising down Roseville Parkway, when I see up ahead a motorcycle cop with a radar gun pointed at me. I'm thinking, "holy, crap, there's no way I'm not getting pulled over here." I let off the throttle to try and be as quiet as I could, then cruised past him. I'm staring at him in my my mirror, and this guy never looked up from his radar gun.

I just cruised along laughing my butt off. I guess this guy was only concerned with speeders, and not a single other thing.

BTW, the new Magnaflow kit sounds fantastic on my daughter's '69. She and I are both VERY pleased with it.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
That's pretty good. Guess when your looking for just one thing, something else can pass right in front of your face without you noticing. Glad they didn't wave you over.

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
But here he was at home in Roseville, laughing his head off knowing that had he been driving, he would have been pulled over:

http://cmaynard.com/Misc/waldo.JPG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts