Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gone but never forgotten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning, I'm driving my daughter's car with the uncapped headers to the exhaust shop. I have to go about 5 miles down some very busy streets, through the middle of Roseville. I'm trying to keep the decibels down, but there's only so much you can do with open headers *LOL*.

I'm cruising down Roseville Parkway, when I see up ahead a motorcycle cop with a radar gun pointed at me. I'm thinking, "holy, crap, there's no way I'm not getting pulled over here." I let off the throttle to try and be as quiet as I could, then cruised past him. I'm staring at him in my my mirror, and this guy never looked up from his radar gun.

I just cruised along laughing my butt off. I guess this guy was only concerned with speeders, and not a single other thing.

BTW, the new Magnaflow kit sounds fantastic on my daughter's '69. She and I are both VERY pleased with it.

·
Administrator
13,032 Posts
I guess the Roseville PD didn't get my email!
Stan

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
But here he was at home in Roseville, laughing his head off knowing that had he been driving, he would have been pulled over:

http://cmaynard.com/Misc/waldo.JPG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.