Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at the stage where I am removing the interior of my 66 coupe. The seats are at the upholstery shop now getting new pony covers, including fabricating a pony bench seat from bucket covers. I was stripping down the dash pad and headliner and found a couple of items.
While taking down the headliner, a complete mouse skeleton dropped into my lap. It's a good thing I didn't realize what it was at first or I may have injured something while trying to exit the car at warp speed.
I then removed the dash pad and found the original build sheet stuck up under the pad between the metal dash and the pad platform.
Is there a way to decipher the codes on this sheet?

TIA

·
Registered
913 Posts
Maybe post a photo for the gurus to check it out... I've checked every inch of my low mile `66 and cannot find the build sheet. Maybe it's under the dashpad? Was your car built at San Jose as well?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, Meutuchen New Jersey. It was rolled up like a cigarette butt and jammed between the two metal pices that form the top shelf of the dash on the driver's side.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
the build sheet has the same info as the VIN i believe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts