Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the bad joke.

Everything I eat lately makes me sick to my stomach. Not vomit sick but don't want to eat anything sick and everything tastes bad. I have to force anything down.

I'm about due to go back for my next kidney test and I'm afraid to go but I know I have to.

Now, I also have bucks maybe to spend fixing a molar which may require a rood canal and a crown but maybe not so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

It is always something isn't it? I remember that old He Haw song, if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Almost true that is but it doesn't help to think negative thoughts.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Sorry for the bad joke.

Everything I eat lately makes me sick to my stomach. Not vomit sick but don't want to eat anything sick and everything tastes bad. I have to force anything down.
Stress does that to me. Just finished a big several month project at work yesterday. Slept 10 hours straight last night, when I had been down to 2 for the last month and feel much better.

I'd say don't stress out about it but it never does any good when someone says that to me.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
In the same boat. I sympathize. After a crippling 10 mm Kidney stone lodged in my left ureter back in August. That put me down for a month.
I got that removed and now something else is wrong with the same kidney. I had a CT scan on Thursday, and revisit the Doc this Tuesday. He is seeing something wrong on my 2 prior ultrasounds.
I am still building the dang garage and trying not to stress about it.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Sorry for the bad joke.

Yeah, I remember feeling that way a few years ago. I didn’t pay any attention to it. Went to get my physical for my race license and found out I had stage 4 colon cancer. They gave me 6 months.

Don’t ignore the signs!

Mark

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may be stressed about the dentist situation. I have anxiety disorder and take medication for it but I can't take beyond a child level dose of most anything since I get all the side effects. It has eased up some over the past week or so. Sometimes I have nothing in particular going on and my basic stress level will spike for no reason. Could be worse. My kidneys could be failing. Oh wait, they are, LOL. HAHA. Good grief. I see the dentist on wednesday to find out if I'm a $150 patient or a $1825 patient.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Kidneys wouldn't likely make you nauseous. Liver failure could. Ulcers would. With the stress, I'd go with ulcers.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I'm taking 4700cc doses of therapy moved by iron and aluminum supplements, usually 15-30 minute sessions, but even the potholes and manhole covers (in what are really good streets here) really just p1$$ed me off today. At least I filled up with non-ethanol before I brought it home. When I came back (from my actual doctor appointment) with everyone's favorites for dinner, they all acted like a bunch of members of Congress, so I went back outside and just sat in my old car for another hour or so. I've had a bad day, and I am going to bed before someone has a chance to put another sack of rocks in my trunk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts