Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this car is a major POS!!! Saw an enclosed version today (scroll to the last pic on the page "fordth2.jpg") and wanted to run it over...and what's more embarrasing - the car (and owner) work at the same facility I do!! Ford should be shot!!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Dan - I don't know how to imbed the pic into the thread here (something about not being indexed - it's a Geocities thing...).

The Think car looks like a golf cart.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I was reading in Mustangs and Fords lately and Ford used the Think project, which was basically a failure, to develope the new 2004 Ford Futura. The Futura is a hybrid car that combines electric and a smaller gasoline engine. Is saw a picture in the magazine. The interesting thing about the new Futura is that it is a four door sedan. It will run on totally electric or totally gasoline or a combination of the two. Ford hasn't made any comments about the range or mileage of the vehical yet. I personally am interested in it and would like to test drive one next year if it is released on time. Another comment about the Think project, last week I was at Madison campground in Yellowstone park in Wyoming and the park rangers are using a variation of the Ford Think to patrol the campground and pick up mail. Maybe there's a use for it still.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was reading in Mustangs and Fords lately and Ford used the Think project, which was basically a failure, to develope the new 2004 Ford Futura. The Futura is a hybrid car that combines electric and a smaller gasoline engine. Is saw a picture in the magazine. The interesting thing about the new Futura is that it is a four door sedan. It will run on totally electric or totally gasoline or a combination of the two. Ford hasn't made any comments about the range or mileage of the vehical yet. I personally am interested in it and would like to test drive one next year if it is released on time. Another comment about the Think project, last week I was at Madison campground in Yellowstone park in Wyoming and the park rangers are using a variation of the Ford Think to patrol the campground and pick up mail. Maybe there's a use for it still.
Toyota has car just like it - the Prius. My brother has one and loves it so much he's ordering a 2004 model (and selling the Honda VX).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts