Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep passenger side quarter panel and door, a 3 foot section of the quarter and a foot and a half on the drivers side, happened at schhol today, some jealous punk, weve got surveillance cameras so im hoping they caught it on tape, ill check tomorrow, they are real deep scratches all the way down to the primer, you can stick your fingernail into the scratch, it just makes me sick.. thinking about it, im gonna find out whos sis it a and theyll be sorry. ugh it makes me soo mad

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
I don't normally condone violence, but....you're a minor so just be sure you've got the right guy. ;)

I'm sorry to hear that happened. Total bullshit.
WTF is wrong with teenagers that they'd do something like that to someone who's worked so hard on their car?

No car guy would pull something like that. Not even on his worst enemy.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Ouch, sorry to hear about it. Especially since you've only had the car back a short while. When driving my '66 coupe every day back in high school, vandalism or it being hit was something I worried about everyday. I was lucky enough that it was never damaged...

Hope you can find the jerk who did it can get some restitution.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeal ill find him and rough him up a litlle bit, im just worried about going back after its fixed and having it happen again. people are just stupid nowadays and have no appreciation of other peoples stuff, they do this kind of stufff just to do it, no particular reason in most cases

·
Premium Member
5,085 Posts
Sorry :sick: It happened to me twice.I just painted my 69 mustang fb and entered it in the Portland Roadster Show.Someone dug down to the primmer under the door mirror the first day of the show :no: 1 yr later a 4 yr old kid took a metal perm comb and scratched all the way around the car.I know how you feel. :: If you catch the person or persons, Nail their Azz to the wall. :chainsaw:

Troy :trooper:

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Alright....whose girlfirend did you steal?? :shocked2:

I mean come on...high school football player(aka young buck), hot sweet looking car(aka chick magnet)...fess up..and we want ALL those juicy details... :highfive:

Seriously though, sorry to hear that. :wall:That is one thing we all worry about no matter what the condition of our baby. :pissed:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Yeah...that Sucks!...you've put a lotta hard work in that car and it's really turned out nice...Like Mark says..we all worry about the idiots out there...On one hand you'd love to catch the jerk in the act...but then you'd have to decide if the hard Jail time involved in beating the living $hit out of him would be worth it? :paranoid:..........probably!.. :pissed:

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
GD kids :pissed:

Crap like this makes me think twice about letting my son use the coupe I'm working on as a DD.

Sorry Zach, it trully is a FREAK'N shame :naive:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
When our son, now 25, was in high school his 67 coupe was got "messed up" on a regular basis. I finally made a deal with him...I wouldn't paint the car, or do anymore bodywork on it untill after he was out of school. Hopefully this won't happen to you anymore!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i have good news and bad news- good news it only costs 300 to fix.. bad news the act wasnt caught on the cameras my car was parked too far awya... good news again- the security gyard adjusted the cameras so one spot can be seen at all times and im gonna come to school early and park there every day , so if it happens again we will definately be able to see who did it

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Spread a rumor that the cameras DID catch the culprit on video.
And you're currently working with Silverdale PD to press criminal charges and a file for a civil suit.

That will make the ****head sweat. 'Cause you know damn well, SOMEONE knows who did it and isn't talking.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Did they actually show you the tapes or did they just tell you that they didn't catch it? I know at my school there's cameras all over campus but they only tape the commons during lunch and the ones looking at buildings tape during extended breaks, and I'm over here in the semi-ghetto.

I'd try to either not drive it to school too much if you have another option, or park in plain view of some windows, even if it means parking in the teacher lot.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They showed me the tapes so i believe them, and i have to drive it to school... but as i said they programmed 2 cameras so this one spot is covered at all times no matter what so im going in early everyday to park there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts