Vintage Mustang Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Dang it, I almost squeezed by that list. Snagged up on the Grant wheel and modern stereo though.
OK, it's a blacked out Signature series three spoke with the almost flush style horn button. So even if you don't like it, it doesn't really jump out at you.
How about my radio? No idea why I took a picture before I attached it to the dash but I've had it in and out so many times that is actually it's normal position. How it looks when turned off.

(Hey, GypsyR has Mitsubishi seats in his car! Shuddup! Who said that?)
That's no so bad but I'm gonna have to ding you for the wires - see #2

Ow my eyes
Cuss-tom - now that's just a damn shame...

Just remember, Blake started this by asking for opinions. As I had advocated over the years, "Its my car and I'll do what I want" (to old 50s tune) so I am all for what ever you want to do to your cars. BUT if someone says gee what bothers you Mark about other peoples cars - in the immortal words of Jimmy Durante "I gotta million of 'em"...

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Nope. The wires don't faze me. I claim "in-progress". I mean the radio isn't even bolted in. Wait, you're ding me for that too now aren't you? :)

Actually I can't abide visible wires. I went to great lengths to hide my underhood wires. You can bet you won't be seeing any wires hanging if I EVER finish my underdash work.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts