Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS THE BEST RESTORATION CATALOG I HAVE VER SEEN! Its called "NPD: National Parts Depot". Its website id www.NPDlink.com and you can call and get a catalog at 352-378-9000 to get a catalog. I swear that Icou7ld build a Mustang out of this catalog. OUt of all the catalogs I have ordered [somwhere around 7 or 8] this is the best AND the catalog is free so it makes it all the better

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
The pictures may be better, but the prices aren't! I keep getting offers of 20% off from Year One, and they still can't beat NPD or CalMustang, not to mention Ponderosa.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Year One seems to be concentrating on certain areas with those discounts. Wish they would send one my way since I have already done some buisness with them I have a few Items I wiold like to finish ordering from them.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
NPD is a very good supplier.I have done buisness with them and have been totaly pleased with service and parts.My .02! FastE

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I actually drove up to Ocala to visit NPD and pick up my parts, and the warehouse is HUGE!!! They have a bunch of classic cars there on display. They actually restore cars at the Florida warehouse in the back. Pretty neat. They are really knowledgable about parts, and have 4 warehouse/distribution centers in the US. Give em a try. I was VERY impressed.

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
scrapes the thick sarcasm off his boots

Funny lman, ;)
Too bad after 4 requests NPD still hasn't sent me a catalog. I can believe the first 3 would ahve gotten stolen in the mail, but not the 4th, no way man ::

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Ditto on NPD. I've asked Year One twice for a catalog. Once in Jan. '03 and again in May '03. Still no catalog.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I just placed my first order with NPD. My only complaint so far is they don't honor there own listed price in the catalog. Ordered a Vacuum advance assy. and the catalog listed it for 23.95 and was told the price has gone up to 34.95. WOW!!! Big jump. If I hadn't ordered other items I would have gone else where. But they did have everything I ordered in stock. That is a big plus. I've ordered from other retailers and have yet to get a complete order. Something has always been put on back order.

·
Administrator
19,517 Posts
Guess they like me (or my credit card) as they sent me a new catalog without asking. ::

·
Registered
640 Posts
The deal with the PRICE INCREASE and NPD is, if it's a genuine FORD part the prices listed are from the time of the catalog's printing. Since FORD changes their prices constantly the prices change on those parts.

Scott

·
Registered
640 Posts
LMan, just curious if you live in a cave. NPD has been around for awhile and are probably the biggest supplier of aftermarket parts for many different classic cars. Ford,Chevy,Pontiac,etc. Warehouses in North Carolina, Florida,Michigan,California.

P.S. Anytime I've ordered a catalog I received it imediately. The "trick" is to order it WITH parts.

Scott

·
Registered
255 Posts
70_DropTop I think LMan was being just a bit sarcastic. Everyone that has been around hear for more than a couple of months probably knows who NPD is. To someone new they are like sliced bread (just cant beat it). But to others around hear its not new news. If ya get my drift. Anyways.
I too ordered a catalog and haven't seen it yet. Its been a couple of months. Guess Ill try again.

Later, MidnightMustang.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Took forever for me to get mine too, then SWMBO threw it OUT ::
Actually I got mine from complaining here ;)
an NPD rep emailed me after complaining

1 - 20 of 30 Posts