Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
73,000 original miles located somewhere in China (hehehe for those of you looking yourselves) Got a Marti report to verify what the owner told me. Two owner LOADED get this....

FMX trans Its my one concession to wanting a 4 speed Oh well can always change that!
convenience group ( what does this have in it?) anybody? beuller?
P/S
P/ discs
sport deck rear seats YES it has the space saver spare!
Console ( I think this is the long console)
A/C ( SCORE!!!!)
AM *8 TRACK RADIO Yes! it still works
Interior decor group ?? whats this?
Tinted glass complete and are you ready for the last but not least......

Power Windows! ::

Me thinks I did OK!!!!

its a H motor with a 4 barrel edelbrock performer set up.
Original license plates

*happy feet* :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
kewl, man!
I know this is what you wanted.
I am not sure about the options, but the convenience group may include the map light, and the interior decor group may be deluxe comfort weave seats (two toned?) and the deluxe molded door panels and long console with the clock.
Sounds like this is loaded - the only drawback I see (personally) is the FMX transmission - it is a heavy monster.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh yes the FMX...its ok... I have 5 speed dreams for this baby. heheheheh ( evil laugh) Funny thing though, I got the basic Marti report and it shows just what I said BUT it doesn't show the tach and guage package. ( it has those) Also I asked her to describe the interior and its dead on for the Mach 1 sports interior. Everything including the rear ashtray and woodgrain. I thought the Marti Report was the end all to be all... ::

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah.. it also has the rear wing and front spoiler. as well as a Magna racing suspension i dunno about the Magna suspension but Im gonna look it up.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
From what I have read on VMF I don't think a 5 speed AOD holds up well behind a 351C.
With a loaded car like this, If the FMX dies, I would go with a C6 or 4spd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts