Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this may not be that big of a deal but i would like it to be changed. At 200 posts i was supposed to be upgraded from beginner to enthusiast , thenm at 400 to hooked, i have over 400 posts and im still a beginneer and i dont understand why it hasnt changed, i know thers a new system of names now and i guess im caught in the old system ... any ideas???? ive tried to pm bob numerous times without reply or any acknowledgement??? somebody please help

·
Registered
446 Posts
I thought it automatically changed, but I don't think the "name" system is automatic. I was thinking like you until I noticed several others. Im in the same boat but this isn't a big deal. When I started, I was scared that with a "newbie" title, members would not take me serious or take my advise period. I found this not to be true. Compared to several on this site, we are newbies and beginners. If you have good post, members will take your advise. Beginner or Newbie doesnt mean we know nothing.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
shup Noob!!! :joker:

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
shup Noob!!! :joker:
:rofl:

That caught me completely off guard. Good thing I had set my beer down or it would have come out my nose!

I agree with flipout31, though. I look at people's registration date, but only to see if they've been around long enough to know my sense of humor. I'll be more serious with someone that hasn't been around very long and may take offense from something he/she doesn't perceive as a joke. The titles mean nothing, and I pretty much ignore them completely.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know its not really a big deal, i just wanted to see if it could be changed at all, im not worried about it.... just a thought

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Love your new title! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
it fits

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Thanks alot John. I just passed some Mountain Dew through my nose. :(
But hey congratulations on getting that that sense of humor.Did you just get it?
Sorry but I had to do it. :joker:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Help :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't read the screen with all the tears in my eyes :winkgrin:
Thanks everyone, I needed that good laugh :rofl:
Man I love this place.
Hey "G.A.L." Hang in there mabey the new name won't stick.
Ya right :winkgrin:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i guess i didnt pick the greatedt of names but whatever i dont mind, ive got a reputation now, maybe not a good one but at least i have one ::

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oooh look hes laughin , everyonen laughin. hehe how funny, glad for the laughs at my dispense, man o man im never gonna live this down :eek:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Remember DON'T ASK THE QUESTION IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE ANSWER.
Al

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Calm down.. im just kidding around with the rest of you, i find it hilarious, thats why i love this place, everything is light hearted, well most everything

1 - 20 of 30 Posts