Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was working my way up the food chain and i was happy to be a tire kicker,then boom 50th post and now i'm a beginner, story of my life just as i'm getting up someone knocks me down.oh well it gives me something to dream about that someday i may be able to be a enthusiance[first i'll have to learn to spell it!!!]

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
Aaaaaa...hey man you have been upgraded!!! You moved up a notch. Look in the FAQ section to see the ladder of titles you get for the # of post made.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
It wasn't that long ago that I, too, was at the bottom of the food chain on the VMF. Compaired to Midlife and Teebone, I suppose I'll always be there! *G*

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
A beginner is a step UP from tire-kicker!

A tire-kicker would only be looking at a Mustang, not owning one yet!

A beginner HAS a car and is beginning the resto process..../forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Yeah, there I go, trying to put some logic behind this crazy system!!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Bob,
Your system is starting to makes sense; I'm only a newbie and am knee deep in parts and out of money. Guess I should have waited till I was a full grown beginner before beginning my project.

G

·
0 Posts
welcome to the world of beginings, it gets a little crazy, but follow the white rabbit and all will be well...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts