Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pissed.
We planned on heading to Tahoe tonight for a day of skiing tomorrow. Joann picked me up at work. It was raining. I checked the weather all day about Tahoe and also the CalTrans website about hwy 50. BIG storm warning for tonight. 6 - 12 inches to be dumped in the Sierras tonight, mostly when we would be driving it. Cold, windy and snowing all tomoorw. Radio in the truck tonight said bad weather closed I5 to Oregon, Sac has 40mph winds. We decide to cancel and call my son to let him know he and his friend can forget this trip with us. we're heading home...in rain and traffic.
So 11pm weather on TV shows radar....storm petered out. All gone. Expect sun tomoorw. :wtf: :mad:

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Had you worn one of my ski watches, the weather gods would have been nice to you.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
You're not kidding about it sucking. I had 15 hours for an 8 hour drive yesterday. I80 closed in front of me and I had to back track a bit and take a much longer route.

I hope the weather is better on Sunday!

Mel

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
yea this weather totally sucks. cant wait till its done raining!!!!! at least for a couple weeks or so!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts