Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 more week until I leave with a empty truck for Washington. I will be avail to transport parts only anywhere along my route aslong as transportation is provided from the major highway I am traveling (I-85 to I-20 to I-10 to I-5).
Leaving 2 Sept arriving Washington 11 Sept.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$30. Let me know. I can send you all my contact info to get a hold of me and set it up.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Mike,

For $30. bucks I would have to add a tip as well. Unfortunately JJJJJJgrant emailed me that the peice was sold. If you have a line on a similar type of 9" rear let me know. I would be interested in covering a bit more of your travel costs for the right piece.

Thanks again for the offer. If nothing else have a great trip. Fort Lewis does average about 90" of rainfall annually, be sure to pack some foul weather gear. You must be in the military to choose that destination. And in that event I thank your twice.

Regards,

Pat

·
Registered
18 Posts
Any possible way I can bribe you to pick up a motor in Center Valley,PA. I know its about 300 miles north of you, but I thought I'd see if I could bribe you. I'm in Tucson, AZ. The 10 comes right through. Theirs another one in Oklahoma city if thats any better. Like i said no harm in telling me to get real! Thanks
Mike
[email protected]

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry. If you can get it down here to richmond I would be more than hapy to transport it for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts