Vintage Mustang Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Laid off, temporarily I hope. Just visited Diane in the shop. She's coming along nicely, possibly ready in 3 or 4 weeks but I'm not in a hurry -haste makes waste, they say. Here's a pic just before she went to paint, and 1
20200303_151842.jpg
20200325_080726.jpg
of the work in progress. These guys know what they're doing!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Sucky time to be in the airline biz. Still flying, with a reduced schedule for April. A bunch of us opted to take the min. credit and sit on call. So I'll have plenty of time to sort the blue car now that I've got the motor in. May even start picking away at the 5.0L for the rust bucket!! Was tempted to buy a mig and get going on the welding. Now a buddy is offering to loan me his Miller! Hmmm......

Talks of layoffs/furloughs for mid may.. 550 pilots at least. I'm about 750 of 1700 here at Jazz... so should come out ok.

Gonna make a couple summit, NPD and autoworks orders this week me thinks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Time to add torque boxes! Eventually, on the other side of this God willing, I'm probably going to need to find another job.

View attachment 747675
As the title-How many will now have the time to work on their project, pass time sheltered, and at same time have limited exposure to others?
Being retired from a real job and only working ac service call when they come in( done with that until this is over) has left a good bit of time for work on upgrades to my 67 conv fortunately had purchased or ordered most parts before it got bad. Might wish I had not spent the money I did to get this car to a point where it can be a driver with todays traffic but if something happens can't take it with me. The down side is can't see the grandkids when we want as the risk is to great for my wife but God willing we will all come out of this safe if not life goes on and someone can pick up and finish what we have all started. Hope everyone takes this issue as serious as it is and makes an effort to not put themself or anyone ele in harm's way.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts