Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently listed one of my C4's in Craigslist figuring it was time to unload one of them since I was in the middle of rebuilding our current one. Last night while I was celebrating my tranny rebuild someone who lives in Sacramento called me asking if it was still available, for his '65 falcon's tranny totally blew up. Yes and he's agreed to come down today. Little does he know that it will be free to him.

My little way to say thanks to all VMF's who have helped me get through our project.

·
Registered
278 Posts
So cool! Mine just broke last night. No warning. Went to
leave work and nada. Won't go into gear. :(
M

·
Registered
367 Posts
That is great on your part. I hope that I have the chance to do the same thing when I get through my project. It is kinda like growiing up. When we start in on these projects we are like little kids with little knowlege. As we go through we learn and mature, help others who are going through what we did just months before. At the end we are wiser and ready to give back.

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy and his two sons met me at my warehouse. Just one look at them in this pretty well beat up van told me I did right. He was very shocked and then emotional once my gesture set in. We talked a lot about installing trannies, Torque converters, etc. I encouraged him to consider rebuilding it for if I can do it.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts