Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 66 coupe that I have had since 1993 or so. It is in pretty good shape and it is time to get it up to the condition of my other 2 Mustangs. I never got a title when I purchased it. I now live in South Dakota and they are not really helping me very much. Can anyone recomend a service they have used to secure a title? I am the legal owner of this car and there is nothing funny going on with it. I purchased it while I was in the military and the original seller was transfered overseas and never got me the paperwork. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link. I just checked out the website. I know there is at least one other one out there.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the information, Does anyone have any personal experience with any of these places?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
I used its, they are quick & professional, I gotr my title work in a bout 4 weeks, I plan to use them for another car I have soon.
they are also cheaper that broadway
broadway takes over 3 months

1 - 7 of 7 Posts