Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,

Let's try to put this one to bed once and for all as I'm getting TONS of complaints from people about the number of 'Why am I a newbie?' posts.

The Title field is a dynamic field. The system gives you a title based on the number of posts you make. As you post more and reach certain milestones, the title changes.

There are a few that I've cursed with special titles, but that's their cross to bear and they know I have my reasons! ;-)

I'd ask that people stop posting about titles from this point forward, please.

Thank you very much.

-bob

http://www.vintage-mustang.com/images/header.gif

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Does this mean that since we are in the new forum we all have "clean" titles. Thanks Bob... Why would anyone whine about something so trivial. People!!!

THE 90/90 RULE OF PROJECT SCHEDULES...
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. The last 10% of the project takes the other 90%.

G

·
0 Posts
It seems to me the only person complaining was Jay.

Besides, man, you can't be layin' all these trips on me. . . .it's like the man is always on my back dude. . . it's bringin' me down. . . .i'm freeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . .i'm freeeeeeeeeee. . . .

Let's live without all the hangups maaaaan. It's like democracy you know man, . .1st amendment, free speech, no bras. . . .live freeeeeeee or die man!

Peace! Right on!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
blah blah blah!

Shannon a.k.a. The ShanMan! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
66' Vintage Burgundy C-code coupe
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1571656&a=12306481&p=42935059&Sequence=2.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
YOU CAN CALL ME RAY, YOU CAN CALL JAY, YOU CAN CALL ME NEWBIE. BUT YA DOES'NT HAVES TO CALL ME MISTER!

'66 COUPE,289(ALTERED),AT,AC, DISC BRAKES

·
Registered
407 Posts
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
(With a Spanish accent of course)

I'm just glad we have a great site like this. Titles are just the chrome on the engine! (Ya like that?)

G

·
0 Posts
Damn, one stupid question and I spark this. Call me Newbie-I'm going to change my handle and disappear!

Raven Black 66 Fastback GT, 289 A Code, PS, C-4, AC
Pony w/Rally-Pack, TTD's
Cool Huh?

·
Administrator
19,476 Posts
Thanks Bob, I love my title! Don't listen to everything Midlife says about me, I don't kick children. Judges on the other hand.....

I love it when a plan comes together!

[color:red]1968 Coupe, "Murphy" - Original (car and owner)</font color=red>
[color:blue]1968 Fastback, "Trouble" - Restomod</font color=blue>
[color:white]1967-1968 MCA Certified Judge</font color=white>

·
Premium Member
19,191 Posts
I love my title.

And Laurie, whatever I said about you, it was only to get you in Trouble. *LOL*

http://clubs.hemmings.com/baymustang/platesmall.jpgLet me check your shorts! My multimeter is just a-waiting! Formerly known as Midlife in the old VMF.
King of the Old Farts *struts*

·
Registered
487 Posts
Just when I was gonna ask to be named the "All knowing, Mighty Poobah of Mustang Mania".....lol

Or more likely get named the "PIA", as the boss says.....he he

Dang! Just when I got used to being "strange", I became a "newbie", then a "tire-kicker". Now I'm a "beginner"?.....hmmmmmm...where do I start?

G

·
0 Posts
Actually it was. After I checked there has been over 5000 posts since this question has been asked. Sorry for offending the ruling class with my stupidity-Perhaps I should have asked, How can I make flames blow out of my exhaust? or maybe, how can I add 500HP to my I-170? to really deserve the flaming, maybe how about asking is my engine under that front cover thingy. Actually, I think I'll just spend my time accomplishing something rather than being ridiculed here. Thank you very much friends.

Raven Black 66 Fastback GT, 289 A Code, PS, C-4, AC
Pony w/Rally-Pack, TTD's
Cool Huh?

G

·
0 Posts
hi doug2stanger here

just call me the man with the sad dog face.
later ruff ruff

douglas rhine of nebraska
the man with the sad dog face

·
Premium Member
19,191 Posts
You're taking things waaay to personally....no intention of anyone to insult, ridicule, or maim anyone else...if there was, it would be me as the target.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/baymustang/platesmall.jpgLet me check your shorts! My multimeter is just a-waiting! Formerly known as Midlife in the old VMF.
King of the Old Farts *struts*

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Nice trick... offers some of the post to top functionality. Works a lot better now too, before it was mixed with the Classifieds and did not work that well.

I don't care what Midlife says about you, you're alright /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

We were talking about your gauges on chat last night, lookin' good.

[email protected]
1967 351W Convertible
2000 Mustang GT

1 - 20 of 30 Posts