Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TMI,

OK i have issue. A few weeks back I was ready to order my seat foam from TMI for the new foxbody seats i just picked up. I was looking at two vendors, CJPP and summit. At the time CJPP was running a 30 percent off interior sale and had the set of seat foams for $210. Summit had the set for $170. So i ordered the set from summit for obvious reasons. Today i got the shipment and its one box, one seat. So i started freaking out because i need two. As you can see from the link summit says set in two different places. I am hoping this is a mistake by UPS or TMI or summit. I know CJPP was the set for $210, but now the sale is over and its back to $271. I am hoping to have this corrected asap and maybe TMI can clear this issue up or offer any insight to this.

TMI GT Sport Seat Foam 43-73702 - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I think I'd be calling Summit and asking where the second part of the "set" is. Unless, of course, by "set" they mean the foam for the seat bottom and the foam for the seat back.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'd be calling Summit and asking where the second part of the "set" is. Unless, of course, by "set" they mean the foam for the seat bottom and the foam for the seat back.
I did and i am awaiting a call back. I hope to god they dont mean a set meaning top and bottom because A. No one sells it separate as top or bottom, and B. No way that one seat was $60 more on summit than CJPP when summit almost always beats them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.