Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed an order for a full length center console for $449.00 from CJPP on Sept 27th and was informed it was drop shipping direct from you. I did my best to be patient. I just talked to CJPP they said they don't know why it hasn't shipped from you yet. Any idea what the deal is? Please PM me for the order info. 2 months is a bit excessive on a $450 part isn't it??:shrug:I also see they've been on sale between now and then. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just gave up on mine tonight as well. I ordered on October 10th and have been told repeatedly it would ship soon. No dice.

It's going to cost me a bunch more but I'm just going to get another product. You get what you pay for and the console I'm going to order is certainly nicer but I liked the price on this one and it was going to match my seats I bought from them a couple months back. It's a shame.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
They probably got sued from a fella on this forum that did a console design concept for one on his personal mustang. A couple months after he posted his on this forum, tmi coincidentally just came up with the same concept and started manufacturing them.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
They probably got sued from a fella on this forum that did a console design concept for one on his personal mustang. A couple months after he posted his on this forum, tmi coincidentally just came up with the same concept and started manufacturing them.
Par for the course. Search around about the one piece headliner.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Waylon has gone above and beyond to communicate with me on this. They overnighted the console on their dime to us as soon as it was available and it did in fact arrive the next day and it looks awesome with the red stitching.

·
Registered
162 Posts
+1 on Waylon Krumrie. He called me as well today and he is getting my console shipped to me to be delivered on Friday in spite of the holiday. I'll update when I receive the item but I certainly believe he is making good on this.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Waylon has gone above and beyond to communicate with me on this. They overnighted the console on their dime to us as soon as it was available and it did in fact arrive the next day and it looks awesome with the red stitching.
+1 on Waylon Krumrie. He called me as well today and he is getting my console shipped to me to be delivered on Friday in spite of the holiday. I'll update when I receive the item but I certainly believe he is making good on this.
Gentlemen, I massively appreciate your patience while we ironed out this hiccup. Avid - glad your console made it on time and Reed, I just emailed you your tracking number! Again, I thank you for keeping your orders with us and I thoroughly look forward to seeing your consoles installed as I believe both of you gentlemen are planning something custom for the front double din section!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts