Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this year ,if you guys have any questions for them .

·
Registered
8,138 Posts
Dang! My first year to miss Mustang Week in years, and someone I would like to talk with is going to be there. If anyone is going and they have their new full panel '66 sport R door panel, get me some good close up photos. I'd like to see the top edge and if it is going to go down into the door behind the window felt.
Also bug them to see if they have a delivery time on them too. I'm actually taking a break from installing my Sport R covers right now. I'm discovering what old age in my hands is feeling like. Don't quite have the strength I had when I started this project. I better hurry and finish while I can still walk!

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Hey Guys- the above statement is correct :)

I've been there the last few years walking the show - but this will be the first year we set up a full booth. From what I've been told we will be on the far end of the parking lot, next to Latemodel Restoration.

We will have two of our new model Sport Door panels there, as well as all of our Sport R and a good number of our Sport II seats for everyone to come rest and take a seat in.

Please do come by and see the new products and ask any questions you have!

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Hey Guys- the above statement is correct :)

I've been there the last few years walking the show - but this will be the first year we set up a full booth. From what I've been told we will be on the far end of the parking lot, next to Latemodel Restoration.

We will have two of our new model Sport Door panels there, as well as all of our Sport R and a good number of our Sport II seats for everyone to come rest and take a seat in.

Please do come by and see the new products and ask any questions you have!

Good Meeting you!!! Great Product! Thanks!

JP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts