Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now a proud owner of a '66 fastback, a Shelby series 1 and a convertible '05. What ya think??

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/538000-538999/538694_23_full.jpg

Got the Series 1 last year, the '05 at the french store Targee on sale for 14.95 and it is faster then the Shelby. I know because I took them to a place with large bay openings, removed all the trucks and made one heck of a road course.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Wow, that '05 almost looks like it's built onto a truck.

Nice collection, but I have my doubts as to whether either of them actually run...

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Let's get the big one running first, will ya??? :shocked2: :shocked2:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
This is my recently acquired 1964.5 Mustang Coupe. I bought it on April 4th, 2003. I bought it because I felt I needed another classic stang to drive while I worked on my '66 Coupe.
Must be one busy person working to pay for those 4 Mustangs, going to college, and restoring one all at the same time. :jawdrop:

What....or should I say "who" is your secret?

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
It's not much of a secret. I worked my ass off. Now that I've graduated, it's not as bad.

I'm actually probably going to be selling two cars soon - the 1964.5 Coupe and the '94 Convertible. I'm looking at buying a condo in the future and won't have room for everything. :(

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I'll second that statement, Britton. You DO work your a$$ off, and you have really earned everything you have! Anyone who can deal with Raymond, and his messy handwriting, deserves a gold medal, if you were to ask me :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts