Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what you guys did over here...but its been 98 or above ever since you were here! It drops to a "cool" low of 70 overnight....Don't even wanna take the boat out...cause I'd have ta go "outside" to hitch it up! :(
Think I'd be happy ta have a little of your "Rain" over here now....can't drive the Vert in this anyway! ::

(my puters showing 100 degrees as I type this!)

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotta admit it was kinda fun getting to "Zip" around 520 and 405 while I was there... got ta play a little "weave and dart"...even got a couple of thumbs up's from the locals! :: ;)

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Maybe thats why us "coasties" don't live on the eastside... ;)

C'mon over to "the coast"...it's 'vert weather over here! ::
Agreed - Its been vey nice to be able to cruise with the top down! :: :p

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
even got a couple of thumbs up's from the locals! :: ;)
Yeah...we've got a soft spot for you "inlanders" and your convertibles! ;)

Hey, are you coming over for my club's show in August?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Think I'd be happy ta have a little of your "Rain" over here now....
Rain? What rain! I came home from vacation to brown, dry lawns. We could actually use a little of that wet stuff right now on this side of the mountains!

·
Registered
466 Posts
98 degrees? thats it!!!!!! come down to boise, its been 100+ the last 9 days, hottest was yesterday at 108 degrees. its miserable. cant even open the windows at night b/c its so hot outside. now we have clouds and they saw we got t-storms coming in, chance for HUGE stuff tonight with all this dry desert around here.... fun fun (not really) we already have an 11,000+ acre fire going on and putting a cover of smoke in the valley and now that its cooling off the smoke cant get out b/c its all settling into the valley.... suckage. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts