Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent years in my shop without a lift, then finally pulled the trigger a couple years ago. Once I had it, I can't believe I went so long without one! FF to today- I get a call from a friend who knows a lady that's remodeling a building she owns. Inside is a Challenger 2 post lift that she's not planning on using. Time was an issue, the price was more than right, so basically I made a road trip today and gladly removed it for her! Now I need to decide- do I want another lift in my shop, or 1 down in the barn! lol!! I forgot to take a pic of the actual lift, but this one's close (mine's yellow and black).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Good for you.....been keeping my eyes and ears open for a deal too good to turn down be it for a 2-post or a 4-post. Once I find one it will add to my justifications for a separate shop building and hopefully my wife will agree :grin2:

John

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
So last week it was a hardtop on the cheap and this week your getting a lift out of a ladies way for cheap. Tom's wrong, hate is to kind!:grin2:

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So last week it was a hardtop on the cheap and this week your getting a lift out of a ladies way for cheap. Tom's wrong, hate is to kind!:grin2:
Don't forget the '66 convertible I scored 2 weeks before that :wink:

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Thanks for reminding me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts