Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To bad it wasn't my Vert! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

A friend of mine, who has his 68 vert for sale was in Reno this weekend, so I offered to detail his Mustang and enter it in a local show today so he could get some lookers and possible buyers. The only problem was he hadn't cleaned or detailed it in a while. So I spent all of yesterday, and a couple hours this morning before the show doing just that. Whew! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

I guess all of the hard work paid off, as it took 1st in it's class. There was another 67 coupe that I thought for sure was going to win as it was really nice, and had a couple more options than the vert, but it took 2nd.

The main thing was, the family and I had fun even if it wasn't my car /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Now I gotta go get some sleep, since I am back working 7 days a week (graveyard) for a while, and only got 1½ hours of sleep this morning before the show. Gotta be at work in 3½ hours, so see ya!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
You must be one heck of a detailer:) Its a thrill to win, even if its not your car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts