Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just happy to say I finally took a win at a car show. Second place in the 67-68 stock class. This was my third show and my first win . I did the interior myself. New seat covers, headliner, carpet, door panels and repainted the interior panels. The paint was done befor I bought the car. I just wax the hell out of it. Here is some pics of the car hope you all enjoy them. This is my first clean classic. Have had many others 3-67 muastangs 1-64 falcon 2 door 1-69 xl convert. 1- 69 bronco ( rock crawler) 1-69 mustang 2-62 rancheros All nice looking drivers but my 67 fastback is my tue love next to my wife. ::

·
Registered
839 Posts
Congratulations on your win. Beautiful car!! Your interior work looks super. Your competition must have been tough for not winning sooner. Over here in upstate NY you would have won sooner. Too many nice cars in CA?? Two months ago I bought a black plate CA 68 coupe with 11,500 miles, it won two shows immediately, but not sure how it would do against what you compete with!! Good luck with adding a first place to your shelf of trophies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts