Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to take my coupe down to my mechanic today to fix a couple of things before the Pensacola National. I just love Tucson rush hour traffic. I felt like everyone was targeting poor old Murphy (and me). It still was fun, however, to drive my pony. I'm getting new power steering hoses and the turn signal switch replaced. At least it was sunny today, yesterday it was a real downpour.

"I love it when a plan comes together."

[color:red]1968 Coupe, "Murphy" - Original (car and owner)</font color=red>
[color:blue]1968 Fastback, "Trouble" - Restomod</font color=blue>
1967-1968 MCA Certified Judge
Show Chairman, Mustang Mania 2001

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
I don't know where they would put it but Tucson need an inter city expressway. Coming down Oracle or Campbell is a nightmare in the mornings.

1966 Red Conv (200)
1966 White Pony Int.(289)A Code
1966 Coupe (289) C Code
MCA 36048

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I look forward to meeting you and Murphy in Pensacola! I'll be in Atlanta on business, and I'm planning to make the drive down for the show. See ya!

DanM

66 Coupe, check her out at [url]www.66CoupeNW.stangnet.com[/url]

·
Registered
6,070 Posts

·
Administrator
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We sure could use a freeway, but I doubt it will ever happen. I had to drive down Speedway from the far east side (Pantano/Tanque Verde area) to just past the University of Arizona--about 10 miles. It was especially fun since the reasons it was going to my mechanic were because my power steering has been leaking and I have no turn signals or brake lights. Yikes!!!

[color:purple]"I love it when a plan comes together."</font color=purple>

[color:yellow]1968 Coupe, "Murphy" - Original (car and owner)</font color=yellow>
[color:red]1967-1968 MCA Certified Judge</font color=red>

·
Administrator
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same here! I couldn't make it up to the Bellevue show last year so I'm glad you can make it to Pensacola. I think we have the definite makings for a great VMF party there.

[color:purple]"I love it when a plan comes together."</font color=purple>

[color:eek:range]1968 Coupe, "Murphy" - Original (car and owner)</font color=orange>
[color:red]1967-1968 MCA Certified Judge</font color=red>

·
Administrator
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's for sure! I feel a lot safer with Murphy up on the trailer. It was especially fun when the 18-wheeler next to me hit the air brakes when he was cut off and the light changed to red. I was looking for an escape route, just in case.

"I love it when a plan comes together."

[color:red]1968 Coupe, "Murphy" - Original (car and owner)</font color=red>
[color:white]1967-1968 MCA Certified Judge</font color=white>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts