Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
@hsvtoolfool Don't forget as a mosquito repellant !
*don't try this at home, kids

@patrickstapler WD-40 is a petroleum product, too and since "like dissolves like" it is GREAT for removing road tar from behind the wheels and other surfaces, and incredibly useful for cleaning up 3M Bedding & Glazing Compound from window and water shield installations !
I haven't any need to remove hair from anywhere but my ears, but I think I'll just stick with tweezers.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Multi-function tool. The tool that has 'multiple functionalities' yet usually ends up useless as the individual tools are made of a softer metal that twists off or distorts upon usage. The blades typically appear sharp, yet cannot cut butter, the cutters aren't sharp enough to cut spaghetti, and the pliers have troubles adhering to objects, yet never fail to pinch the softest parts of your knuckles with ease. This tool is often found in the glovebox, junk drawer, or white elephant gift bag.
Image result for multifunction tool
Oh that's blasphemy!! I have a Leatherman and have worn it on my side every day for 11 years. I'm using it constantly, and use all the other tools on it pretty regularly. Have even used the little saw in it before to cut branches. It's an essential tool when I was doing sound engineering, as well as for camping, farming, and home renovation.

·
Registered
1967 Mustang GT fastback
3,960 Posts
Phillips screwdriver. Great for rounding out what was actually a PoziDrive. Who was the nimrod who made them look so much alike...
Carb cleaner, which is better than Halls for cleaning out the sinuses as you lean over to check all the little cubbyholes etc on that old carb.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts