Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Top Frame Bushings

226 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  TB350
No response so far on these bushings. Anyone have any idea of the specs on those bushings even if no actual item?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which bushings are they? Pictures help.
Bushings refereed to are the 1965 Mustang Convertible Top Frame bushing set. They were discussed, and actually sold by member Raven back in 2020. Subsequently referenced by member Dino. Neither of these gentlemen appear to be active. Pictures of the bushing set were published on VMF as well as the ConcoursMustang Forum website. I figure someone must have "miked" these bushings somewhere along the way. There are 10 different bushing sets in the complete package, Im planning on tearing down my 65 pretty soon and will Mike every bushing. Hope that info fills you in. Regards Don

· Registered
6,446 Posts
This is the VMF post I saved from awhile back:

· Registered
1969 Mach 1 Restomod
681 Posts
Bushings refereed to are the 1965 Mustang Convertible Top Frame bushing set. They were discussed, and actually sold by member Raven back in 2020. Subsequently referenced by member Dino. Neither of these gentlemen appear to be active. Pictures of the bushing set were published on VMF as well as the ConcoursMustang Forum website. I figure someone must have "miked" these bushings somewhere along the way. There are 10 different bushing sets in the complete package, Im planning on tearing down my 65 pretty soon and will Mike every bushing. Hope that info fills you in. Regards Don
Sorry, I am not a convertible guy and when you mentioned “ top frame bushing”I was thinking along the line of something to do with the “frame” of the vehicle. We see all kinds of descriptions attached to all kinds of parts. It’s all good. 👍

· Registered
1,187 Posts
I believe Raven and Dino are the same person. He supplied his email address in that linked thread, did you try to email him? kip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts