Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you own a 4 speed Mustang with a tired toploader 4 speed that needs to be freshened up check this out.

90% of us own and drive these cars for pleasure and the thrill of acceleration. The transmission is one of the key driver interface points when it comes to smooth sailing, for pure driving pleasure. If your transmission has a lot of miles on it you may be missing a lot without realizing it.
Nothing will change the feel of your drive train performance like a fresh toploader sending power to the ground through new roller bearings while new blocking rings deliver the quickest possible shifts.

If that’s not enough to get your adrenalin flowing, think about the hundreds of dollars you’ll save in rebuild costs with a Toploader Heaven Rebuild kit.
I’ve sold almost 600 of these kits to hobbyists since I’ve taken my business on line. Ask the guys on the VMF forum what a breeze it is to rebuild your own toploader 4 speed with this kit. Click here for more info. http://www.toploaderheaven.com/Toploader_kit.htm

Thanks Mark at TH

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10-4 David. I can fix you up with the Wide to Close conversion.
You can reach me at 580-229-0779.
This is my shop phone but will forward to home phone if I don’t pick up after two rings. Call anytime. Thanks Mark at TH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts