Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from San Diego,
We bought around 200 Muscle car 3 & 4 speed transmissions 2 years ago and are just now getting to building them. Some for sale at the moment Early Mustang 6cyl. non-syncro 1st 3-speed unit ($500.00). Rug-AV Mustang Boss 302/351 wide ratio unit ($1,900.00). Non tag Rug-AE 428CJ/B-9 Big in/out unit, 1969 version, ($1,700.00) Non tag Rug-AU1 429CJ Torino/Ranchero Big in/out unit ($1,700.00). Can send detailed pictures on request if responding directly to [email protected] Com
Mike

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello from San Diego once again,
I can't seem to edit the post (?too many days up all ready?)... Found the tags that my "helper" removed and misplaced on the Big units while cleaning. Also I think I was shooting for the Moon (or something like that) with the Boss 302 transmission. Adjusted the price to $1,600.00! Also found a RUG-AV transmission main case that we will be building in the next couple of days from now (9-3-19)! Have a lot to go through here with all of them, and found a lot of T-10 transmissions and gears in the assortment for Mustangs that will be getting a rebuild. If interested, or if interested in another unit I did not list inquire. [email protected] Com Of course, all picture needs should be requested directly!
Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts