Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I wonder if it's one of those social experiments to see just how illogical the masses will become.
Looks like it's time to start open carrying in Walmart so the place will clear out as soon as I walk in.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
One of the few things the French got right.
20200319_113352.png

·
Registered
8,711 Posts
Ha. Finally got my Amazon order placed for TP. I'm set for the rest of 2020.... and then some.

·
Registered
8,711 Posts
We weren't quite down to this, however......
("Appropriated" in Moscow, Soviet-era TP from before the cold war thawed. Similar to brown wrapping paper in texture. Charming.)

·
Registered
3,848 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
A local company round these parts that makes toilet paper is selling the end rolls starting today. I think sales are from 10-2, but with the nonsense going on, I doubt they'll have any left after 10:10. And another store was selling their own supplies to the public, so I guess their employees are gonna have to figure something out if they run out.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Don't need no TP. Do it as the middle Eastern folks do. We called called them "Bomb Sight toilets"

I was going to post a photo, but they all require a license fee.

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Rocks were used not long ago..... I really like this guys video's and in the spirit of the moment he made a video about....tp.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I suppose everybody could do it Marine style, only takes 1 sheet of TP. Or so I was told by an old Marine a while back.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I suppose everybody could do it Marine style, only takes 1 sheet of TP. Or so I was told by an old Marine a while back.
I learned that one with the little packet of TP that used to come in a box of C-rations. Yes, I just sorta dated myself there. I still carry a P-38 on my key ring too.

·
Registered
8,711 Posts
Ha. P-38. Most folks on here might think you have an airplane on your key chain. Haven’t used a P-38 on a can in a long time.....

21 - 40 of 81 Posts