Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of progress getting my 65 up and running again. Just finished rebuilding my carb, installed a new fuel tank, moving the battery, reinstalling my roll bar and finished setting up new gauges. Fordstrokers 363 long block is shipping out next week. Most of the work left will wait until the engine arrives.....Thought I'd post some project pics now that the interior is finished for now at least....

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Car looks good. What are the suspension set up are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the rear: 9", Evolution Motorsports watts link, Maier race 165 leafs, Bilstein shocks

In the front: Global West, Negative Roll Kit

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Lots of progress getting my 65 up and running again. Just finished rebuilding my carb, installed a new fuel tank, moving the battery, reinstalling my roll bar and finished setting up new gauges. Fordstrokers 363 long block is shipping out next week. Most of the work left will wait until the engine arrives.....Thought I'd post some project pics now that the interior is finished for now at least....

Looks great. Could you post a few pictures of the rear seat area? I like the set up you have and may be going that route with my coupe build.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
That's sick. I really like the color combo. I always had a thing for a red interior.

What size are the brakes / wheels?

-Shannon

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great. Could you post a few pictures of the rear seat area? I like the set up you have and may be going that route with my coupe build.
Pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's sick. I really like the color combo. I always had a thing for a red interior.

What size are the brakes / wheels?

-Shannon
Street or Track sourced brakes and wheels (in 2007). 17x8 TT2 wheels, 255/40 in back and 225/45 in front. I had to get custom offsets for the back to fit the 255s. Brakes are Baer 13" up front and 11" in the back with a manual cylinder.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What color did you get your engine painted?

New Ford Gray Engine Enamel with Ceramic™
12 oz. Aerosol

DE1611

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks bad#**% How long do you think the T5Z will last behind the stroker?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts