Vintage Mustang Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Engine almost Done! Decided to go with a Sniper Stealth system instead of messing with my 4150. Almost finished install. Only things left are finishing installing fuel pump and carb feed (when it comes in). Really like the system, clean installation. Hope to fire it up this weekend.

View attachment 741222
Indeed let us know how it goes and how the self-tuning option works out. Neighbor wants to put one on his streetable 68 mild 350 Cheyanne, and because of the location of the fuel tank, we're thinking of doing the inline pump. It was that or back and forth between the Holley system or the FITech Street system.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Indeed let us know how it goes and how the self-tuning option works out. Neighbor wants to put one on his streetable 68 mild 350 Cheyanne, and because of the location of the fuel tank, we're thinking of doing the inline pump. It was that or back and forth between the Holley system or the FITech Street system.
Engine is running great. No issues at all. I ordered the USB so I can play with tune but as of now the tires spin in 3rd gear so just going to drive it for a while. Still only have 200 miles on the engine....time for first oil change....

Here is my fuel pump setup...inline pump, super quiet. I bought my holley sniper stealth, pump, and regulator from EFISystemPro.com . I just used the recommended inline pump but plumbed everything in -8an vs the rubber hose that comes with the kit....

IMG_9879.JPG

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks like a great setup; very clean. We have plenty of room to hide the pump around the frame rails of his truck; being as though the gas tank is right behind the seats it would probably make too much of a whine. Although, he'd have to hear it over the headers and Flowmaster 40's. :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Flowmater 40's yep, i had those. the resonating at cruising speed drove me crazy, had to switch mufflers...

41 - 45 of 45 Posts