Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 351Windsor to put into my 66' Mustang coupe. The 302 currently in there was just swapped in there not to long ago. Has 2000 miles on it. Motor is in excellent condition, except for the fact it needs new spark plugs. My 302 comes equipped with a Holly 750 Double Pumper Carb, Edelbrock preformer intake, Edelbrock Pro-triangular Air cleaner, Slightly larger CAM, 351Windsor Headers. I have picture of motor if needed. Email [email protected] with picture request. Motor is currently installed in the car.

I'm Looking for a Stock 351W motor, or even worked on, but in good running condition for even or close to even trade.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a good deal. Where are you located? What year is the motor? Any rust? Fully stock? Exactly what does it come with? Please email me back at [email protected] so we can disgust this further. I'd like to take it off your hands as soon as possible if everything turns out fine.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
The motor came out of a running Versailles car a few years ago. I think it was a 78 or some where around that year. The carb, alt. safety switch and the PS pump are missing. It has a C-4 trans still bolted to the motor. I think I stll have pics of the motor and if I do I will send them to you.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in new york city. Queens (Woodhaven) Zip 11421

1 - 6 of 6 Posts