Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
66 chevelle with a great body, all it needs is a guarter panel, maybe a fender, maybe a drivers side floorboard, it has 12 inch disk brakes on the front, a camaro steering box, its got a 283 with a 350 turbo, the motor and transmission are out of the car, the interior has new buckets, the dash has just been painted, the interior is out of the car to, would like to trade it for a 65-70 coupe or fastback

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
I don't really want to offend you, but you have been posting the same thing over and over and over in every section for more than 2 months now, perhpas you might have better luck selling it on a chevy board.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I also don't want to offend you. Can I suggest trying Ebay to sell your chevelle. If your not ebay savy I could help you. They have a chevelle section where you will get much more exposure to people who want a chevelle. VM visitors generaly are looking for mustangs/parts/advice.

once you sell it on ebay then you can turn around and go to there mustang section or watch the VMC for a good deal.

Thanx, don't take this the wrong way I'm really trying to help

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you're barking up the wrong tree with your Chevelle. Being that we're all here because we like Mustangs, most of us arent chevy guys.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i guess the guys are right, it is for mustangs, but I myself have a 68 mustang and a 76 chevelle, and would love to have that chevelle, but i dont' have a car to trade, i know where you can find ones, but I am in NJ, so....blah, ok well if you decide to sell the chevelle let me know, but yeah i would try ebay or http://www.chevytalk.com/ there is alot of chevy stuff there so have a good time, well let me know what happens, adios

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
I have a 68 Mustang and a 69 Camaro. But I wouldnt feel right selling or trading my Mustang on a Chevy site. At least your wanting a Mustang which is half your right to post hear. Good luck and happy motoring.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love to get that car but im not giveing up my stang for it to much work and blood of mine in it .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts