Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very nice, and very complete 64 to 66 Automatic Center Console (has 64/65 end cap, but will work for 66 also). It is for a coupe or fastback. Also, included is the underdash A/C unit in excellent condition, for either 65 or 66 Mustang. your choice! (faceplates are different colors for each year), with mounting brackets (no underhood parts).

The console is red and is complete, with everything needed to install. It can be dyed or painted to match your interior, and I have a very good set of directions that would help you do an excellent job if you wanted to change colors.

I also have a 69 Center Console complete, that came out of a 69 Cougar I would be willing to do some bartering with if you don't need the 64 to 66 stuff.

In return, I am looking for 67 Center Console for a 4-speed and A/C, but would consider all 67 consoles if the 4-spd and automatic parts can be interchanged later. Also same with the A/C, since I don't know much about the 67 consoles

At the present time, I don't want to sell them as I do have project cars they will go in later on if I can't find takers for the above.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Do you still have the ac console to trade??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts